At Toyota, we're devoted to your vehicle's safety and dependability. That's why every eligible new Toyota comes with ToyotaCare, a complimentary maintenance plan that covers your factory-recommended maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles. You'll receive multi-point inspections, oil and filter changes, tire rotations and 24/7 Roadside Assistance.
But why should your peace of mind end at two years?
The ToyotaCare Plus maintenance plan covers your maintenance services from the 30,000 mile interval though the 45,000 mile interval, as recommended in your vehicle's scheduled maintenance guide for normal operating conditions. You will also enjoy 2 years of Roadside Assistance when you take advantage of this offer.
It pays to keep up the upkeep
ToyotaCare Plus is backed by Toyota and provides the peace of mind you deserve. You'll be able to:
- Keep on top of your factory-recommended maintenance, including both major and minor services.
- Rest assured your maintenance will be completed by Toyota-trained technicians with Toyota-approved parts.
- Help maintain your Toyota's safety, performance and resale value, while protecting yourself from rising maintenance costs.
- Potentially increase vehicle resale value with plan transferability.
- Help fulfill maintenance obligations on your leased vehicle.
 Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever occurs first. See participating dealer for coverage details.
 The use of synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil may require changing less often. Consult your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals. Additional Maintenance Items listed under Special Operating Conditions in the Scheduled Maintenance Guide are NOT covered under your ToyotaCare Plus agreement.
 Only vehicles with no more than 31,000 miles and are less than 37 months from date of first use are eligible for ToyotaCare Plus.